Sunday, 19 October 2014

Relaxing Sunday: Remarkable Market-Place

Good morning guys!

     Incredible relaxing Sunday morning we will start with post about the tastiest Market-place I've ever been.
I discovered this place last week during my business trip to Saint Petersburg, Russia. I was quite pleased by the atmosphere and design of the cafe. They used fresh greens a lot, natural wood elements, chock painted pictures and bright color for accents. This place is very popular among students and young couples for evening chats or romantic date nights. cafe consists of three floors - basement, main area and bar zone on the third floor.
Main area

Bar zone

Look at this cute bicycle 

Green, green greens

Nice bouquet of flowers and accessories

So that is all for today. I wish you all have relaxing Sunday and see you next time here at Incredible by Design blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment