Most town apartments have small separated bathroom and toilet. Limited space, as you know, can negatively influence on our mood and at the same time it is very challenging to organise space clever and beautifull. I decided to share with you today several tricks, I've used during the renovation process at my home.So here what you need to do in case you want your space to look bigger:
1. Use natural neutral light colour scale
2. Colour all walls in one colour
3. Use architectural constrictions. They’ll hide all your pipes and other sewage supply. At the same time it will give feature to your room,
4. Paint your ceiling in white colour. This is simple timeless classic look that gives freshness, light and expand your space.
5. Add some décor elements– artwork, pictures, flowers, mirrors or whatever you want. That will add some character and new colour accents.
Nowroom is much cozier and has its own unique spice.